BLACK PANTHER

Superhero movies aren't my thing, but glad to hear you enjoyed it. Also glad to see something "new" given how many recycled ideas Hollywood has these days.

Any DISers planning to SEE BLACK PANTHER this weekend?

I'm going to see it tonight, tomorrow and Monday. :dogdance::car:

Going tomorrow morning, first thing.

DD#2 and SoIL#2 saw it on Thursday night. She said it was amazing.

I am not reading any of this thread until tomorrow afternoon, though...I don't want to know what happens!!!!!

It was really good. Im not exactly a superhero movie fan-just a mom of 4 boys. So I've seen most of the recent ones but mainly as the chaperone. I only had a vague memory of black panther from the other movie he appeared in(Avengers? Captain America?), but was not familiar with his story at all. But I really enjoyed the movie! Loved all the female characters! We went right after school yesterday and the theatre was packed!

We saw it earlier today and loved it! It is right up there with my favorite Marvel movie, Iron Man.

I loved the story, the culture, the powerful women! And the costumes were amazing. It was a visually beautiful film IMO.

Saw it earlier today. Really enjoyed it for all the reasons already stated plus the cute humor that didn’t take away from the film :) I had no idea about the female army so that was an awesome bonus! The general and the sister were my favorites with some great lines :lovestruc

They were sold out of the time we wanted to see it, so we're going back tomorrow. I mean - the price jumped from $5.75 to $12 for the next showtime. Still can't wait. I understand that Oakland is featured in the movie.

How was it OP? After the last couple Marvel (Civil War and Spiderman) movies I swore off seeing anymore, but the trailer of this one looks really good and I really like Michael B Jordan.
Not into them either. Not my thing.

We saw it yesterday and thought it was great! The story was interesting, the costuming very cool, the special effects & CGI amazing! And the actors and acting were pretty fantastic too!

I really enjoyed it, and like others have mentioned, the strong, intelligent women in the film was a nice surprise. I look forward to more such themes in action movies. Visually stunning & exciting action scenes. Was it my favorite? No, but after talking to my husband, it became clear to me that I enjoy more humor and cameos in Marvel movies. For example, I loved Guardians, and surprised by how much I liked Ant Man. Michael Pena was a scene stealer! Regardless, I would watch another Black Panther movie w/out hesitation.

This is the only thing I have found about attacks at screenings: https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...eenings/ar-BBJgg26?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

We went this evening and obviously had no problems. However, the theater/police were not taking any chances. We had at least two officers present and the first thing they were told was which theaters were showing the movie.

Definitely one of the best they have done.
As far as I can tell, nobody anywhere has actually been assaulted. The reports are all completely fake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter