Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming to Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort in 2018

I agree the prices are crazy-but all Disney prices are insane so it’s very Disney :)

Not all of us are families of four though. We're just a couple, so the bill will probably be half that or so. Still will be worth trying.

I will take anything that offers GOOD craft beer, especially since ESPNzone is closing.

Hmm, the husband and I will probably try it if we can find the time. It can't be any worse than the disgusting burgers that are served in the park.

Heck, you could always just stop for desserts, the milkshakes look fabulous. I'm probably not going to be able to keep my husband away from this place once he sees pics of them.

I could see kids sharing a burger, then whole family sharing one of the insane shakes-looks delicious but no way we could eat one each.

Hmm, the husband and I will probably try it if we can find the time. It can't be any worse than the disgusting burgers that are served in the park..

Well I couldn't agree more about the burgers inside DLand. Inedible. So it will be nice to have an option in DD. Too bad the price point is so high. Starting this summer, we are really going to miss the reasonably-priced Earl of Sandwich during the construction of the new hotel on that end of DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter