Bleach pen question

LuvTheMagic985

Mouseketeer
Ok I've read and read but haven't found exactly what ppl are using those bleach pens for. I keep seeing them referred to in the tie dyin' stuff...but exactly what are they being used to do and how? I mean other than removing stains and boo boo's during creation.....Thanks! :)

I actually used one for my iron on transfer t-shirt. After I had washed it, the black had run onto the white. Used the bleach pen and it looks as good as new.

If I were to guess on the tie dye, you can use the pen to help you with your design. Maybe the die doesn't adhere to where the pen was used?? That's just a guess, so maybe somebody with experience will chime in.

I know you can do a reverse tie dye with regular bleach. You start with a dark colored shirt and rubberband the shirt, you miax belach with some water and put it all over the shirt. Instead of adding color you are removing color and making areas of the shirt lighter.

Perhaps you could start with a dark color shirt and draw a design on with the bleach pen and leave it soak in. If I would do that I would make sure to put something inbetween the different shirt layers.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter