BLT 2 bedroom location request

mjlass11

Mouseketeer
We're staying in a lake view 2BR at BLT in a couple weeks. Is there a specific room request to see the night time water pageant?(I love that thing LOL) I requested a higher floor, but wondering if there's anything else I should request. Thanks in advance.

I hope you love the LV room as much as I do. I’ve been on floors 5, 7 and 8 and was able to see the pageant from all locations. The hotel curves so dead center is better than being on the outer rim. I have to say being on the 5th floor was great. No elevator needed to get to the CR.

I hope you love the LV room as much as I do. I’ve been on floors 5, 7 and 8 and was able to see the pageant from all locations. The hotel curves so dead center is better than being on the outer rim. I have to say being on the 5th floor was great. No elevator needed to get to the CR.
That is where we stayed last year. My wife and daughter loved the room

Thanks so much. I can’t wait to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter