BLT Check-in

If you arrive using DME, you will be dropped off at the Contemporary and they will be expecting you there for check-in. If you arrive using private transportation, you will check-in at BLT if you arrive between 7 AM and 10 PM. Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm glad this has changed. I hated going over to the CR main building. It was a pain.

Checked in 09/13 at BLT (we drove) and they had bell services. The desk seemed to be open until about 5 or 6 in the evening.

Checked in 09/13 at BLT (we drove) and they had bell services. The desk seemed to be open until about 5 or 6 in the evening.

Hours for the BLT Check-In Desk are 7 AM to 10 PM. From DVCMember.com:
A convenient new check-in desk located in the Bay Lake Tower lobby is available to Disney Vacation Club Members from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Members arriving by Disney's Magical Express will continue to check in next door at Disney's Contemporary Resort (where the Front Desk operates 24 hours a day).

The check-in desk in the Bay Lake Tower lobby also provides a variety of services for all Bay Lake Tower Members and Guests to enjoy throughout their stay, including check-out, ticket sales, dining reservations, recreation and spa reservations and more.

Our experience at BLT when we arrived at about 5 (we had car) was that they had our name there to greet us and could unload luggage but needed to call Contemporary to have someone come over to take luggage to room.

Toxicesq said:
Is there a concierge in the BLT lobby, or just in the hotel?

Depends on what you mean by concierge. There are CMs staffed to help with just about whatever you need. They check people in, answer questions about the resort, can make dining reservations...

Sent from my SAMSUNG Note2 using DISBoards

Does bell services at BLT they have a fridge if you have things that need to stay cold & your room isn't ready?

Thought of another question: do you need to go to Contemporary for air line check in of your luggage for tranfer to the airport when leaving?

Thought of another question: do you need to go to Contemporary for air line check in of your luggage for tranfer to the airport when leaving?

Yes, all Magical Express it in or out of CR, not BLT.

But you might call Bell Services to pick it up for you and take it to the CR. Just give them enough time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter