BLT Grand Villa Availability at 7 Months

MeridaMonkey

Mouseketeer
Hubby and I are CCV owners and are currently in the beginning phases of planning a trip for early September 2023 (planning on booking for 6 nights). This is a “Thank you/Happy Retirement” trip for an aunt of mine who has done a ton for us over the years, she’s a WDW vet and we’d really like to knock her socks off with the accommodations (she introduced us to staying on property and is at least semi-responsible for us buying into DVC so we want to show her what she “did” :rotfl2:).

Our original plan had been to book a CCV cabin (home resort advantage so no booking issues there) but with the anticipated travel group the sleeping arrangements for the cabin are getting complicated, so we’re also considering a BLT Grand Villa. We don’t own at BLT and the 7 month availability has me a little nervous, do I have a shot of booking a GV at 7 months? Lake view or TP view doesn’t matter, we’d be fine with either.

Thanks!!

Hubby and I are CCV owners and are currently in the beginning phases of planning a trip for early September 2023 (planning on booking for 6 nights). This is a “Thank you/Happy Retirement” trip for an aunt of mine who has done a ton for us over the years, she’s a WDW vet and we’d really like to knock her socks off with the accommodations (she introduced us to staying on property and is at least semi-responsible for us buying into DVC so we want to show her what she “did” :rotfl2:).

Our original plan had been to book a CCV cabin (home resort advantage so no booking issues there) but with the anticipated travel group the sleeping arrangements for the cabin are getting complicated, so we’re also considering a BLT Grand Villa. We don’t own at BLT and the 7 month availability has me a little nervous, do I have a shot of booking a GV at 7 months? Lake view or TP view doesn’t matter, we’d be fine with either.

Thanks!!
Possibly, but you would probably have to waitlist (and check as frequently as you can yourself) and hope for the best. This is what drusba posted about GV availability in December of 2016. IMO, it's still a pretty good summary:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/grand-villa-availability-at-all-resorts.3564854/#post-56842206
FWIW, if this is very important to you, consider renting from a BLT owner during the jome resort priority period. You could rent your CCV points to help with the cost.

Good luck.

I would book a GV at CCV, the points are about the same, less at CCV about 2 pts a night. Book at 11 months and switch if you feel you need to. Also CCV GV is much larger, if you need the extra space.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter