depends upon what you want.

pool view - odd number rooms

view of mk - even numbered, north side

view of cr, bay lake - even number south side

depends upon what you want.

pool view - odd number rooms

view of mk - even numbered, north side

view of cr, bay lake - even number south side

Thank you. This is what I was looking for. Are the odd numbered rooms facing the inside of the curve and the even numbered rooms on the outside? Also I'm terrified of heights but don't want to be right on the ground facing a parking lot. But I don't know how high the standard studios go. Can anyone explain exactly where the standard studios are? Thanks!

Thank you. This is what I was looking for. Are the odd numbered rooms facing the inside of the curve and the even numbered rooms on the outside? Also I'm terrified of heights but don't want to be right on the ground facing a parking lot. But I don't know how high the standard studios go. Can anyone explain exactly where the standard studios are? Thanks!

The standard studios are on the lower floors - ground level and up to the 5th floor I believe. There are some that were reclassified from MK view to standard view and I don't think there's been any definite list since that time but that gives you a general idea.

It is correct that odd numbered rooms face the inner part of the resort and even numbered face outwards. If you really want to avoid parking lot then requesting an odd numbered room will be good.

I snapped this picture last year at the blt desk.

PL9pxMt.jpg

Standard rooms are standard for a reason and it's the view. The front faces parking lot and the inside C often has trees as the view. However the marina side, outside C isn't bad. Tennis court side, outside C could be looking at the service/dumpster area. We have stayed in standard view rooms 4 times. We had the second floor inside C over the community center, the inside C ground floor facing the shuffle board court, the outside C facing marina ground floor, and outside C looking at the service area/dumpster second floor. We have always requested high floor as our only request but have never gotten anything higher than the second floor. However we love pinching our BLT points by staying in standard rooms. We've never gotten a great view there, but we still like the location.

We've been on the 2nd floor every time we've had a standard view studio. I've always hoped for 5 to be on the floor near the bridge and skip the elevator but it hasn't happened.

We just stayed in room 7606 (6th floor looking at the tennis courts/service area). I actually liked it other than having some trees block the view of the lake. We could also see MK so it was an added bonus to see the nightly fireworks PLUS the 4th of July show too, from our deck!!! Had it been one or two floors higher to be over the trees it would have been GREAT!

Disney tends to stretch the view criteria so if they say that a room is a standard view, there is a reason for it.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter