BLT to Boardwalk

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
We have a 9:00 Trattoria al forno breakfast ADR. Staying at BLT.

We were planning to take a Minnie Van, but I’d rather save some $$.

I’m thinking we should just walk to the MK bus stop and take that bus to Boardwalk.

2 questions:

1. What time would you get to the MK bus stop to get to a 9:00 ADR at Boardwalk?

2. Would they be picking up guests at MK to go TO resorts even though MK isn’t open? I’m assuming yes, but haven’t ever taken a bus from a park before the park opened.

Thanks!

I wouldn't do that. There is a chance that you can stand at that bus stop for quite some time before a bus arrives to pick up guests.

If you are looking to save money, use Lyft or Uber. Should cost less than $20.

I wouldn't do that. There is a chance that you can stand at that bus stop for quite some time before a bus arrives to pick up guests.

If you are looking to save money, use Lyft or Uber. Should cost less than $20.

Thank you!
I think we’ll just go for the Minnie Van since we need 2 car seats.

I would not trust the buses. While most times, the buses run on time, but sometimes they don't.
I would either use the minnie van or Uber/Lyft.

I would not trust the buses. While most times, the buses run on time, but sometimes they don't.
I would either use the minnie van or Uber/Lyft.

Totally makes sense. When we were planning to stay at SSR, I figured we’d use Minnie Van. Then we switched to BLT and I thought maybe the MK bus could be an option. I’m glad I asked! Too unreliable at that time of day.

I think Minnie Van will be our best bet since we need 2 car seats. We’ve taken MV before and it worked great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!