BLT Top of the World Lounge

Pixie Dust for Me!

Anyone seen tink lately, I'm running a bit low on
Hi all,

My family and I are staying at AKL using our DVC points for a few days before a cruise. I was thinking that we might go to The Top of The World Lounge and watch wishes one night. So here's my question.

One member of our party is an older gentleman (my dad) with mobility issues. Can I park in the BLT parking lot (with his disabled placard) so that he can watch the fireworks too? I thought about taking the bus to MK but there's no way he can walk that far (same with parking at MK and taking the monorail).

Thanks for your advice,

Karen

Yes we always drive over to go to the Top of The World. Just tell them at the gate where you are going and they are fine with it.

According to the rules, no you cannot. According to the rules if you are staying at WDW, are a DVC member and not staying at BLT, you are to use WDW transportation to access the TOTWL.

Hi all,

My family and I are staying at AKL using our DVC points for a few days before a cruise. I was thinking that we might go to The Top of The World Lounge and watch wishes one night. So here's my question.

One member of our party is an older gentleman (my dad) with mobility issues. Can I park in the BLT parking lot (with his disabled placard) so that he can watch the fireworks too? I thought about taking the bus to MK but there's no way he can walk that far (same with parking at MK and taking the monorail).

Thanks for your advice,

Karen

If you have a handicapped placard, you can valet park for free.

Thanks all for your responses. Normally, if we were at WDW longer we would rent a scooter for Pop and use transportation as normal. Since this will be our only night there and we are hopping a cruise ship the next day, we didn't want to rent a scooter for just the one day. Hopefully the guys at the guard shack will understand our challenge.

Appreciate the help.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter