BLT trip report

normr

DIS Veteran
BLT is now my favorite resort, I loved the place, but did notice some wear that I'll describe below. We had a 2 bedroom MK view on the 10th floor, Room 8016, the fireworks were great, no need to go up to the lounge on 16, the unit is much bigger than 2 bedrooms at SSR, its great having 3 full bathrooms too,

here are some things that I wasn't pleased with, The new rain drop shower heads had some plugged nozzles, plus the water flow from both shower heads were very poor. Why is the TV in the living room so small, it looked smaller than the bedroom. They should have at least a 47" there IMO

I couldn't believe that there were crayon marks on a wall near the kitchen, also some idiot decided that they could use the marble countertop as a cutting board or butcher table since there were a few deep gouges on the countertop, the refrigerator icemaker or defrost timer was making a loud noise and why are people so rough on the dishwasher bottom racks where half the wheels are gone or destroyed, the maid ran the dishwasher and the self cleaning oven, because when we walked in, I could tell something was burning, I opened the dishwasher and 2 of the wheels were melting against the heating element.

i just wish people would treat DVC accommodations better. I always leave the place nice, all the trash and dirty towels bundled up. Plus wash the dishes washing in the dishwasher to make things easier for the maids.

I've witnessed how some slobs leave their rooms, we were once given an incorrect room that hadn't been cleaned yet, there was garbage everywhere.

Sad to hear....I hope you report this to the front desk.

We will be back to BLT for the 2nd time this June. Hopefully, we will find problems taken care of.

I hope the rest of your trip is great....:yay:

unfortunately, I am sure this is a common problem, people dont seem to respect the resorts / rooms. It is a shame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter