Blue Card Needed for After Hours Early Admission?

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
My college age daughter and her friend will be going to an after hours party and staying on our points. She lives at our address. Will she need a blue card in her name (we don’t want to add her to the deed at this time) to use the early entry advantage for after hours parties? I know she won’t be able to get into the Members Lounge, for example, so wasn’t sure about the party scenario. Thanks

Yes. Requires a blue card in the name of the person using it.

She is not a member. Staying on your points, her status is no different than had you rented the points via an agency to a stranger. She would also need you along to pick up a discounted AP bought via DVC.

Yes. Requires a blue card in the name of the person using it.

She is not a member. Staying on your points, her status is no different than had you rented the points via an agency to a stranger. She would also need you along to pick up a discounted AP bought via DVC.
I thought so. Thanks for the quick reply.

My college age daughter and her friend will be going to an after hours party and staying on our points. She lives at our address. Will she need a blue card in her name (we don’t want to add her to the deed at this time) to use the early entry advantage for after hours parties? I know she won’t be able to get into the Members Lounge, for example, so wasn’t sure about the party scenario. Thanks
Did they announce DVC members would get early access to the after hours events? Or did you mean the Halloween or Christmas parties later this year?

Did they announce DVC members would get early access to the after hours events? Or did you mean the Halloween or Christmas parties later this year?

I was going to ask the same. I haven’t heard of a DVC early admission for After Hours at MK and AK (Not MNSSHP/MVMCP).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter