Blue Main Entrance pass

Yes. However, if you are a Casual Temporary Cast Member, you should note that you are required to first work a shift in 2011 before your pass will be activated.

He's actually full time with some office/desk job. He just never goes to the parks. My girl wants to go, so I hit him up for a favor, and he says he's not sure if he even has his current pass. Sounds like he does though. Thanks.

If your husband is a Full Time or Casual Regular (Part Time) Cast Member, you can use his Main Entrance Pass to admit yourself into the park first, and then he can join you later using his Company ID Card. This will still count against the allocated usages.

Just to make clear for myself, in this example, it will count only one time against the allocated usages, not two isn't it ?

Anyone know if there are any blockout days for family members to visit a cp in Aug.? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter