Blue Man Group tickets?

leahjade

DIS Veteran
Do they ever offer them on a last minute half price deal? I'd love to see them but can't afford full ticket price.

they have been at the half-price ticket places pretty frequently over the last month or so. not necessarily half off but in the 30-40% off range. it feels like they have been having a slump in attendance and are trying to bump up the crowds.

across the venetian at the fashion show mall they have a Half-Price ticket store location that you can check pretty easily, should you actually stay close to there. but the Half-Price Ticket stores are pretty spead out. You do need to check the day you are willing to see it though.

As for online finding tickets, im not sure.

Do they ever offer them on a last minute half price deal? I'd love to see them but can't afford full ticket price.

I assume you are talking about the one at Universal Studios Orlando as opposed to the one in Vegas that the pp is talking about? If so I haven't seen any price deals ever for this. They seem to promote it a lot but maybe because its actually on the Universal resort they just get the people paying the money! I'd like to see it to but don't want to pay the price. Maybe I have just been there at the wrong time when they don't need to offer 50% off.:confused3

Oh...just realized that its not on the WDW forum...sorry having a blonde moment there...ignor above..whoops!!!!!!!

Note to the PP....

You have just given me some great information as we are off to Vegas in October and staying in the Venetian...:thumbsup2

I'd seen the Blue Man group in NY and absolutely LOVED THEM. Kept talking about how good they were. So we went to see them in LV at the Venetian ... not nearly as good. It was a good show, just not as great as I'd remembered.

I tend to think it may be because it is in a bigger venue. I think the intimacy of a smaller theatre in NY enhanced the show.

The biggest laugh of all was in the pre-show when they handed out ponchos to those in the front rows. There was an older, Asian fellow that appeared not to know how to put the poncho on. He spent a good 10 minutes trying to put it on and it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen!!! Finally the guy next to him helped him and everyone clapped!!!! Too funny!!

We were in Las Vegas last week. The Venetian is running a promotion: buy a Blue Man Group ticket and get a free ticket to Madame Tussauds.

Woody

We love this show. I have received post cards for Blue man Group deals multiple times and actually took avantage of it once. It was for locals only, but the fact that they offer them proves it is a show that can be discounted. Google what you are looking for. In this case, discount tickets to Blue Man Group. That is the best way to know for sure. There are a lot of discount sites for Las Vegas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter