bluezoo news

dotterson

Mouseketeer
HI,

Went to the Dolphin website and the short item on the new restaurant said they're opening in Dec. So, I called the number there. Just a recording.

Then, I called WDW Dining -- she didn't know. Gave me an info number to call. Called that and she didn't know and gave me the number for the Dolphin Concierge...

Ah... Finally. Well, I spoke to a very nice lady. She said she's watching the construction now and it doesn't look like it will be ready for Dec., let alone taking reservations. She HOPED that it would, but from the current looks of it, not likely...

So, I'm rather disappointed, but the nice lady said to call 2 weeks before we leave (for NYE). I just don't think they'd want to miss the holiday season, but...

So that's the story! I'll keep trying tho!

d::yes::

We stayed at the Dolphin just a week ago...the opening date is set for 12/19.

Nothing like no one knowing what's happening!!!! I'm surprised tho since the conciege swore it wasn't ready. How did it look?

That makes it difficult getting a PS!!! I suppose I'll just need to keep calling!:rolleyes:

d

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter