Boarding Passes/Airline Ticket

Montana Minnies

A New Generation of Mouseketeers
:wave: Hi Everyone :)

I'll be flying into John Wayne Airport on May 17 and leaving on the 21st. I can print my boarding pass/ticket at home prior to my departure, but what does a person do when it comes time to go back? Is there a place to print out these things at Disneyland? Or does one use a kiosk (sp?) at the airport?
I will be flying Delta and have e-mailed them my question also, but thought I would ask you all too.
Thanks! :goodvibes
Enid

Well Ive NEVER had a problem with waiting in line at SNA- Of the 6 times through there Ive had to wait once and that was for 2 people... So I wouldnt worry too much for that airport

-em

Montana Minnies said:
:wave: Hi Everyone :)

I'll be flying into John Wayne Airport on May 17 and leaving on the 21st. I can print my boarding pass/ticket at home prior to my departure, but what does a person do when it comes time to go back? Is there a place to print out these things at Disneyland? Or does one use a kiosk (sp?) at the airport?
I will be flying Delta and have e-mailed them my question also, but thought I would ask you all too.
Thanks! :goodvibes
Enid

You can ask an employee at the front desk of your hotel to print it out for you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter