Boardwalk Bakery or Spoodles Pizza window on DDP?

pperfectmom

<font color=teal>Has the sense of direction of a m
If everyone is not getting tired of my DDP questions I have some more. MY DH and I always have to go to any brewpubs in the area, so, on our MNSSHP day we will problably head over to the Boardwalk to try out Big River Grill's beers. We will have plenty CS credits to use and are thinking about getting something at one of the CS eateries there before going to have a few beers. I had originally planned to use TS credits and eat at BRG, but, that is out of the question now. Anyway, how are the CS places over there? Pizza always sounds good but the sandwiches and desserts at the bakery sound yummy too. Does anyone know if you can get the 16" pizza with CS credit(s) at the Spoodles window? Do they charge extra for the toppings? Also, can you get any of the bakery items at Boardwalk Bakery as your dessert? Thanks again all my new friends.

Just Bumping! :Pinkbounc

We're staying in a Boardwalk Villa for the last few days of our trip & we were also hoping to eat a pizza on our balcony one evening from the pick-up window. :thumbsup2

While I've never had the Spoodles Pizza, I can tell you that we had 2 CS lunches at the Boardwalk Bakery and the sandwiches and desserts were very good!

We tried to get a Pizza in May with a counter services credit. We were told we could only get a slice of pizza each and a salad and drink. They wouldn't give us a whole pizza.

Thanks for the info. MagicMommy,do you remember which sandwiches and desserts you had? I love muffalettas and was wondering about theirs.

We are staying at BWI 9/29 - 10/7 and would love to know about CS in the area. Thanks! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter