Boardwalk Inn or Beachclub???

I would definitely choose BWI to save the 25%.

Just make sure no one in your family has a fear of clowns :clown::rotfl2:

I've stayed at Beach Club - while the pool complex is great, I don't think it's worth hundreds of dollars over a week in comparison to the BWI. And it is darn near impossible to find one lounge chair, let alone a couple together, at Stormalong Bay during the afternoon.

This is why I will never stay at BW. We toured all the Epcot resorts on our 2nd Epcot day; did the surrey bike, ate in the BW shops, then walked over to YC and BC. I can't do anything with clowns. I hate them. Oh, and that creepy chair in the lobby, wigged me out. haha. I thought BC would be my least favorite b/c I thought it would be kind of generic, but to me it was the most beautiful one. I really wanted it for our Oct 2018 stay, esp after being spoiled by the Poly last month, but we are doing POR so we can save for another house.

Our family absolutely loved Boardwalk and found the pool to be a lot of fun. Stormalong Bay at BC always seems so crowded but the pool at Boardwalk was nice and calm in the middle of the day. Now, this was in December so it makes sense that it would be much less crowded than in the summer, but it was still less crowded than I ever saw Stormalong Bay during that trip. The slide is so much fun. I'm not one to be freaked out by clowns so if you are, you may not care for it. However, we all agreed that it was one of the best pool slides we have experienced at WDW. For that price difference, I would absolutely switch and never look back. You are a lot closer to DHS, still extremely close to Epcot, and can just walk downstairs to experience all of the fun on the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter