Boardwalk Villas

I triple agree! I've been trying on here for 2 months and only have gotten a couple responses (which I appreciated, of course!)

Anyone out there?

We stayed in a 1 bedroom villa in 2006... here are some pics....

DSCF1051.jpg

DSCF0724.jpg

Slide in main pool (with DS hidden there somewhere. lol!)
FH000034.jpg

Kiddies pool...
FH000037.jpg

(That's DS in the background dressed as a hippy for the Halloween party!)...
DSCF1031.jpg

FH000017.jpg

DSCF1501--.jpg

DSCF1499--.jpg

DSCF1497.jpg

DSCF1496.jpg

View from our room...
DSC01868--.jpg

At night...
FH010015.jpg

Oh, there's some good virtual tours of the villas here too: http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/guest/resorts/virtual360/virtual360Landing?id=BWV360Page

We stayed in a studio at the Boardwalk Villas in Sept. Here are some pics...

The view upon entering the room...
WDWSept2008130.jpg

Directly inside the door and to the right is a little mirror, and we had the cutest little towel guy ever!
WDWSept2008131.jpg

The vanity area outside the bathroom, and in the mirror you can see the kitchette, and me.. lol
WDWSept2008132.jpg

Bathroom pic
WDWSept2008133.jpg

The bed and the pull-out which was the most comfortable pull-out I have ever slept on!
WDWSept2008135.jpg

Our room had a little daybed bench and you can see the armoire and the little table and chairs... and my friend who I think was getting sick of my room picture taking LOL!
WDWSept2008134.jpg

Our balcony looked out on the pool bar in the main pool area. Noise didn't bother us at all. It was a wonderful resort.

thanks for all the pics! Hubby and i will be staying in a studio at BWV on sunday! woohoo!

Just curious... i saw in one of the pics where there were mugs on the counter. Do they come with the room?

i saw in one of the pics where there were mugs on the counter. Do they come with the room?

Where are you seeing the mugs? Are you sure you're not just seeing something you WANT to see? :lmao: Was it one of my pics or jadedbeauty's? :goodvibes

If you mean refillable mugs, no, they weren't in the room. We love those but didn't bother buying them in BWV as it was too much hassle to refill them on The Boardwalk.

But as for general cutlery and dishware Allearsnet says: "Studios: included are a microwave, coffee maker, toaster, mini-refrigerator, wet bar, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner. Outside the bathroom is a small area with vanity, large mirror and one sink. You will find coffee, paper plates, plastic utensils and "real" glasses and coffee cups in the room."

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter