BOG breakfast

I'm pouting because I'm having trouble getting that BOG breakfast ADR. :worried:
Good for you!

Is it worth the price? :confused3
I think everything is overpriced and was especially annoyed at the BOG prices but in the end, we enjoyed it very much. The food was good and the castle is beautiful.

The castle is beautiful and the room decorations are amazing. That's the reason we went.

As for the food, it was ok. But not worth $25. We ended up eating a second breakfast at my aunt's resort because we were hungry by 10am (8am something reservation).

Was able to get an adr for breakfast at BOG.

Is it worth the $$$?

In terms of Disney - every restaurant is overpriced and not worth the $$$'s IMO - but, that doesn't mean it's not good!! We just 'suck it up' and enjoy :-) It is, what it is!

I was able to score breakfast reservations for our MK day at BOG. At first I had to book several reservations for 1 or 2 guests with time differences of about 5 mins apart for a total of 8 guests but finally a reservation opened up for a party of 6 yesterday so was able to release the 4 separate reservations (2 with 2 guests and 2 with 1 guest each) to get one for a party of 6. (I kept 2 single reservations for 1 guest each). I was hoping for lunch or dinner but just happy we got in for breakfast! (We're on the dining plan so not worried about cost but think dinner gives you a better value.)

If you are really worried about cost, you can split meals, order just kids meals, or order just a cupcake. You will still get the basket of pastries. It is a great ADR for PPO.

We enjoyed what we ordered - IMO, it was a bit pricey for what you get even with being at Disney. But we did it for the experience. The inside is beautiful and we did get some good photos inside the castle and outside so it made it worth the mark up in pricing.

Being quick service, you can order what you want. No minimums. Look at the menu, and figure out what you're willing to shell out. You can eat a pre PPO BOG breakfast at your hotel, and just use BOG as a snack. Or, use BOG as a snack to tide you over until a 10:00 brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter