BOG credits and preordering.

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
I am usually pretty good with credit mastery, but, I am just checking this.
If I pre order at BOG Lunch, can I order an entree and an alcoholic beverage for a QS credit, AND a cupcake (yes, I want to try the grey stuff, I never have, I know it's not exciting, but it seems like a fun thing to do IN the castle) for a Snack credit?
Thus spend a QS and a Snack in one meal?
I've never eaten there before, and I have never preordered before.
So, I figured I would check.

I am usually pretty good with credit mastery, but, I am just checking this.
If I pre order at BOG Lunch, can I order an entree and an alcoholic beverage for a QS credit, AND a cupcake (yes, I want to try the grey stuff, I never have, I know it's not exciting, but it seems like a fun thing to do IN the castle) for a Snack credit?
Thus spend a QS and a Snack in one meal?
I've never eaten there before, and I have never preordered before.
So, I figured I would check.

You should be fine. Put all those things on your preorder. You actually "pay" once you're at the restaurant, so they should be able to take the correct credits once you're there. When you do the preorder, it may look like your alcoholic beverage is extra, but there have been MANY reports that it's actually not. Just don't order a regular drink too.

You should be fine. Put all those things on your preorder. You actually "pay" once you're at the restaurant, so they should be able to take the correct credits once you're there. When you do the preorder, it may look like your alcoholic beverage is extra, but there have been MANY reports that it's actually not. Just don't order a regular drink too.
Thank you, I will be aware of that when I preorder, reassuring!

If a regular drink is already included in the meal price, shouldn’t you also be able to get an alcoholic drink with the DDP?
Though perhaps that is only at breakfast when it’s a set price not al-a-carte. Has anyone had any experience with this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter