BOG preorder?

KCMiller

DIS Veteran
So, I went to preorder our lunch at BOG on the website, and the soups were listed under Soups AND Entrees AND Desserts. So my question is, on the QSDP, can I order a soup as my 'dessert'?

TIA,

KC

So, I went to preorder our lunch at BOG on the website, and the soups were listed under Soups AND Entrees AND Desserts. So my question is, on the QSDP, can I order a soup as my 'dessert'?

TIA,

KC

QS meals do not include a dessert; they only include your entree and drink.

There have been a few reports that they are no longer letting you get the soup for a snack credit, so you may not be able to do that either.

QS meals do not include a dessert; they only include your entree and drink.

There have been a few reports that they are no longer letting you get the soup for a snack credit, so you may not be able to do that either.

Oooh, I had forgotten that the QS doesn't get a dessert. I think they used to, though? It's been a few years since we had the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!