BOG - sold out for breakfast/lunch/dinner 180 days in advance?

Our trip is July 16-22, and I was able to get a lunch Dessie today for 7/21, and could have gotten a PPO breakfast reside on a different day. Keep checking! :)

BOG was sold out too on my 180+10 day. I try multiple times a day to secure something - but haven't had any luck. Out of the 5 days we are there, 3 of them are party nights, so I assume that's why it's so packed!

Keep checking. I'm less than 90 days out and just snagged a breakfast ADR at BOG today. It can be done!

BOG is not Sold OUT. Holding reservations due to MNSSHP and MVMCP for whatever reason. My ADR day was yesterday. I was able to make reservations @ BoG for 12/23, 12/25 & 12/26 (didn't book 12/25), but not for anything b/t 12/16-12/22 ---dates during party (12/17, 12/19, 12/22). Crazy. Nothing was available for Akershus or GG, advised that holding due to CP.

I am 40 days out from our first ever Walt Disney World vacation. Wasn't able to book anywhere near 180 days out (husband is active duty Army and never knows his leave that far out), so I figured it was a lost cause to get a BOG dinner reservation. What do you know I just happened to look today and got one at 5:10 for 4. My girls are going to be over the moon as am I! I set up the reservation finder (suggested by those on this board) and it never notified me as it must have just popped up, but I still have it running for an O'hana dinner as it doesn't hurt to have a back up. Don't give up just keep checking!

I had no luck when I looked at 180 days and I'm at 171 now, but I figured that was mostly likely due to the fact that we're staying off site so I had to make our ADRs every morning last week. I ended those 8 days with no luck on the BoG front.

Then this morning, thanks to the TouringPlans Reservation Finder sending me a text and an e-mail, I got a 5:40pm dinner reservation on 12/15! That also happens to be our MVMCP night, so I'm beyond excited that it worked out that way.

Keep trying you guys! Also, I'm a believer in the Reservation Finder now for sure.

I had no luck when I looked at 180 days and I'm at 171 now, but I figured that was mostly likely due to the fact that we're staying off site so I had to make our ADRs every morning last week. I ended those 8 days with no luck on the BoG front.

Then this morning, thanks to the TouringPlans Reservation Finder sending me a text and an e-mail, I got a 5:40pm dinner reservation on 12/15! That also happens to be our MVMCP night, so I'm beyond excited that it worked out that way.

Keep trying you guys! Also, I'm a believer in the Reservation Finder now for sure.
They just opened up the party dining yesterday at noon. I had to settle for 6:45 on the 14th but better than nothing. Hopefully something earlier opens up.

I too was able to get akersus and be our guest reservations less than 30 days before my trip. For the times I wanted too!!! Just keep trying! I used touring plans as suggested on this forum and got BOG. Akersus I got last week by checking constantly. Good luck!

They just opened up the party dining yesterday at noon.

That would explain it then! Though I got my reservation yesterday before noon. I think it was around 9:30-10. Just for curiosity's sake since I'm still learning Disney's patterns and such, how do you find out when they open up dining for parties and the like? Is there a list somewhere? Or is it just knowledge acquired over years of paying close attention?

ETA: Nevermind! I found it on the Disney Parks Blog.

Last edited:
I have tried BOG dinner 180 days out at 6am, but not one available for the 5 days we are there. Is this normal?

That would explain it then! Though I got my reservation yesterday before noon. I think it was around 9:30-10. Just for curiosity's sake since I'm still learning Disney's patterns and such, how do you find out when they open up dining for parties and the like? Is there a list somewhere? Or is it just knowledge acquired over years of paying close attention?

ETA: Nevermind! I found it on the Disney Parks Blog.
Im in a disney planning group on facebook. Everything gets posted pretty quickly. I have facebook set up to notify me when there is a new post.

Im in a disney planning group on facebook. Everything gets posted pretty quickly. I have facebook set up to notify me when there is a new post.
That's a great idea, dslynn552. I am trying to find it on FB to join. There are lots of options, so hopefully I chose the correct one!

Maybe SOME ADRs. It just cannot be right that people are up at 6am 180 days out and something as unpopular as the plaza only had 1 time slot available.

I've wondered if something was off too. The morning our 180 booking window opened every single ADR we were looking to get had zero availability. And we were waiting right when it opened. We were able to book BOG last year when we booked a trip with two weeks notice and again with one months notice.

I've wondered if something was off too. The morning our 180 booking window opened every single ADR we were looking to get had zero availability. And we were waiting right when it opened. We were able to book BOG last year when we booked a trip with two weeks notice and again with one months notice.

I thought the Plaza was only doing ADRs for lunch now? Didn't that change to that a few months ago?

I have read about people making several reservations and then releasing so just keep checking. It's a fun place to visit although I think lunch menu/ food is not good. I've been there several times and I think it's blah( food) but atmosphere is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!