Boma

Divaofdisney

DIS Veteran
As many times as we have been to disney world we have never been to the AKL or to any of the restaurants there. That changes this trip. We are heading to Boma for breakfast this trip and was wondering if they charge you to park if you are there to have a meal? I am so looking forward to this as I have only heard great things about it. Thanks in advance.

As many times as we have been to disney world we have never been to the AKL or to any of the restaurants there. That changes this trip. We are heading to Boma for breakfast this trip and was wondering if they charge you to park if you are there to have a meal? I am so looking forward to this as I have only heard great things about it. Thanks in advance.
No, you only get charged to park if you use Valet parking (other than HC parking via Valet) or park overnight. Enjoy your breakfast at Boma.

No fee for parking unless you do valet. The breakfast we had was wonderful! Build in a little time to take a look around too. The resort is just beautiful!

Best buffet on site! So much and so varied, there is something for all! As was mentioned save at least 1 hour to look around and head out to the savanna view trail, lots of animals to see, have fun!

Best buffet on site! So much and so varied, there is something for all! As was mentioned save at least 1 hour to look around and head out to the savanna view trail, lots of animals to see, have fun!

I agree, I highly recommend also walking up Kidani village (the other part of the resort) to see the animals there! Please enjoy.

Make sure to get the juice. I can't remember the name, but it's delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter