Bon Voyage to Grover

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
I wrote this on another thread but I just wanted to wish Grover all the best for the upcoming holiday! A lot of planning indeed! Make sure you give us a good report when you get back.
Fond wishes...from all your cdn disners.

Thank you for the well wishes!!

I am so excited to go!

We are on way Wednesday morning-we will also let DS in on the secret at that time! I look forward to filling you all in upon our return!

Smiles to you all!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

DisCr19.jpg
<font color=navy><b>

Another early "have a wonderful trip" wish, Grover!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc </font></b>

my last post before we go only 6hrs sleep and then we pull out...see you next week.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Farewell Grover and MaMadduck !

We leave 1 week today (for the first time ) so we feel your excitement !

Enjoy Enjoy ~ life is what you make it , this week make it FUN !

Have a Wonderful trip!!!

Have the most spectacular time grover! I can't wait to hear how your son takes the big news.:D

To both families! Have the bestest most wonderfulest trip of all times! LOL!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

There are going to be some very surprised and happy families in the next couple of days! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you all return. Have a safe trip!:wave: :sunny: :wave: :sunny:

Have a wonderful and safe trip to all that are headed down to WDW in the next week.I am so jealous!Cant wait to hear all about your trips.:D

You go Grover!!!!

Take a ton of pics and let us know how the little one reacted when you told him...:p

Have a great trip Grover and MaMadduck...you're sooooo lucky. Enjoy!

Have a blast grover!! Be sure to give us a trip report when you come back :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter