Bongos Cuban cafe

It depends on where you want to be in relation to the action (band, music, dancers). The main dining section downstairs near the band is loud but fun and you can see the dancers perform. The pineapple section upstairs and downstairs is quieter and the outside patio is away from the music. The dancers will come around to the tables and talk to you though, and I think they dance on the stairs at times so the upstairs people can see better. But the pineapple section really doesn't have a view of the action.

I am not sure of their entertainment schedule or when the live band plays but there is always music playing and periodically the play Gloria Estefan songs and encourage the customers to wave napkins and get into it. I would say to check out some videos on YouTube to get a feel for how it's set up and where the action is.

If you have a larger party you will probably be seated in the main downstairs dining room which has larger tables. The pineapple sections have booths for 4 people, if I remember correctly. We've sat in the main dining area, and both upstairs and downstairs in the pineapple.

Wherever you sit, make sure to get a classic mojito! They are delicious!

Thanks very much for your detailed response-there will be 3 of us-
Think I'm going to select upstairs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter