booked in different rooms- how to switch

jack87891

Mouseketeer
We are traveling with friends who are first time cruisers. We booked two rooms and put my wife and I in seperate rooms so each room could get the CC benefits. I know DCL doesn’t care who sleeps where but can we change our rooms keys at check in to the “ correct room” or do we just swap keys on board?

Very easy to do at the port after officially checking in. Just ask to re-arrange guests. The other option of getting onboard is priority is to stop at guest services. Either place will put the right people in the right spot and redo the keys.

We have done this several times, and we had to check in normally, get everyone assigned to the rooms on their reservation, get key to the world card, etc. THEN we went to Guest Services once onboard and got additional keys made. Yes, they are blank, and you'll then have two cards to carry around, but its not a big deal. Just remember that everyone has to report to the lifeboat drill by the room that they are assigned to.

We rearranged our rooms at the guest services in port right after we checked in ...that way everyone had their actual names on the cards.

We had to have a blank key when my wife had been booked in my MILs stateroom on Dream. They would not replace her key with a new printed one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter