Booked & paid- when do you get more info about your ABD?

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
Hiya folks! I'm gearing up for our first ever ABD- the Backstage Magic in July. I'm an obsessive planner (like many of you fine people here on the Dis) and it's driving me crazy that all I've done is booked the ABD and our pre/post nights.

Do they send you more information before your trip? Anything like a more specific itinerary? If they do, when does that usually come?

I'm just going crazy with the lack of planning that I have to do!

You will get "the box" approximately 45 to 30 days before your ABD (It always seems to change as to when you'll get it. This is an approximation). The box will have some small gifts (luggage tags, some time of laundry bag or makeup bag or something similar) and a small spiral-bound detailed itinerary. It will have packing suggestions, sometimes reading suggestions, emergency contact information, Adventure Guide tip suggestions/guidelines, etc, and a day-by-day, more detailed version of your itinerary, including the "theme of the day". It's pretty exciting when the box arrives, because it means your trip is coming up soon!

Congrats on your first ABD!

Sayhello

You will get "the box" approximately 45 to 30 days before your ABD (It always seems to change as to when you'll get it. This is an approximation). The box will have some small gifts (luggage tags, some time of laundry bag or makeup bag or something similar) and a small spiral-bound detailed itinerary. It will have packing suggestions, sometimes reading suggestions, emergency contact information, Adventure Guide tip suggestions/guidelines, etc, and a day-by-day, more detailed version of your itinerary, including the "theme of the day". It's pretty exciting when the box arrives, because it means your trip is coming up soon!

Sayhello
Thank you! I am so, so excited- especially since they just announced that SWGE will be open at Disneyland when we go!

But I'm running out of things to plan, which makes me antsy. At least now I have something to look forward to 30-45 days out!

Thank you! I am so, so excited- especially since they just announced that SWGE will be open at Disneyland when we go!

But I'm running out of things to plan, which makes me antsy. At least now I have something to look forward to 30-45 days out!
That will be great to have SWGE open when you go! I may have to sign up for Backstage Magic just for that!

Sayhello

Sayhello

Received our box today exactly 60 days out from our trip! Bags are not quite as nice as we have previously received.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!