Booked the animation class at reunion station

LynJ

Mouseketeer
Not until July, but it sounds like a great way to spend part of a super hot July afternoon. Can't wait to see what's involved.

Is anyone else planning on taking a reunion station class?

Their classes start after our Trip coming up later this month. I was looking forward to the phone photography class.

We are booked in July as well. Can’t wait.
Todd Bright is awesome and has a funny and authentic way about him. But if you’re picturing the animation academy type classes then you might be surprised. We did a painting class with Todd Back during Art Festival and it was pretty intense.

But he’ll make it accessible to every different skill level I bet.

We are booked in July as well. Can’t wait.
Todd Bright is awesome and has a funny and authentic way about him. But if you’re picturing the animation academy type classes then you might be surprised. We did a painting class with Todd Back during Art Festival and it was pretty intense.

But he’ll make it accessible to every different skill level I bet.

I got the feeling it was intense when I read the Art Festival description. I am looking forward to some reports. I am interested.

I guess they no longer “Art with a View” which was held in TTOTW. I am glad I did that when I had opportunity.

I got the feeling it was intense when I read the Art Festival description. I am looking forward to some reports. I am interested.

I guess they no longer “Art with a View” which was held in TTOTW. I am glad I did that when I had opportunity.
They still have the painting with a view class also. Twice a week. I’m hoping the drawing and animation stuff is more pencil and paper based.

Not the class but I just booked the RS club thingy. Just DH and I and we are only there 1 night. So thought it a perfect time to try it out. Not until Oct.

LOL, now you guys have me going to check out what is being offered when I am down in June and September :)

They still have the painting with a view class also. Twice a week. I’m hoping the drawing and animation stuff is more pencil and paper based.

Thanks for mentioning this. I looked again and found it. A particular friend really enjoyed it. I will surprise her again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter