Booked today for next weekend!

Carolyn Louise

Mouseketeer
Booked a spur of the moment solo trip this morning for next weekend to celebrate a personal milestone! :tigger:I've never been during December so I'm a little nervous haha. But I grabbed a few FPs and I'm just planning to take it easy, go to the parks when I want, enjoy the resort when I want, and not worry about a thing. I'm staying at the Boardwalk Inn which will be awesome for going to Epcot. I also have reservations for Flying Fish, Sanaa and Skipper Canteen, all places I've never been before. (Though will try to change Skipper Canteen to Liberty Tree Tavern.)

I'll be there 12/9 to 12/12, if anyone wants to meet up!

Those are the best kind of trips! I did that this year for Halloween! Was a great quick trip that I will never forget!

I'll be there solo the same dates! I also have an ADR for Skipper Canteen, just because I've been wanting to check it out & I love the Jungle Cruise. I'm at CB - I wish I was at Boardwalk!

I'll be there solo the same dates! I also have an ADR for Skipper Canteen, just because I've been wanting to check it out & I love the Jungle Cruise. I'm at CB - I wish I was at Boardwalk!

Oops I didn't check back earlier and didn't see this, how is your trip going? I saw your solo Christmas activities thread and it gave me some ideas before I came. I stayed at CB just last month but I think BWI takes the cake of all the resorts I've been to so far. :cutie: How was Skipper Canteen? I ended up dropping almost all my ADRs out of laziness, LOL. I've changed a lot of my plans around to accommodate more relaxing!

Oops I didn't check back earlier and didn't see this, how is your trip going? I saw your solo Christmas activities thread and it gave me some ideas before I came. I stayed at CB just last month but I think BWI takes the cake of all the resorts I've been to so far. :cutie: How was Skipper Canteen? I ended up dropping almost all my ADRs out of laziness, LOL. I've changed a lot of my plans around to accommodate more relaxing!
I did the same thing too, haha. I rescheduled Skipper Canteen twice before I gave up! Now I'm at the poly in the middle of highway in the sky. :) So far it's great! CB was the cheap option for my trip which is why I picked it. I couldn't find a good deal for Beach/Yacht, which is my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!