Booking 1BR BCV for June at 7 months window

WallE71

Mouseketeer
My family of 4 are looking at booking a 1br at BCV for June 11 to 15th, 2018. Will this be hard at 7 month window? We are also needing to match up with my sister's family who will be staying on a cash reservation room at Beach Club. Will the 1br be hard to get? Will a studio be easier? And will our DVC room be anywhere near their cash reservation room? TIA

The villas are in a separate building. if they are near the Marketplace and you are near the little wing of BCV, you could be "close."

You stand a better chance to book a 1 bedroom rather than a studio.

What's a few minutes walk, I wouldn't worry about it, request a pool view close to lobby.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks. Close is good enough for us. We are leaning towards a 1br anyways, but what if we have 1 more? Can you sleep 5 in 1br at BCV like BWV?

Not only your bedding, but also your own bed. DVC doesn't provide anything for the fifth person at BCV in a one bedroom villa including towels.

For the time period you want, BCV 1BRs have been open at 7 months out for the last three years.

You'll be fine with a 1 bed. See attached which I find is still accurate.

Attachments

• Blank-1-4-3-3-1-2.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter