Booking a reservation with points from 2 contracts

dkostel

DIS Veteran
I am going to try to make a reservation at a non-home resort using points from two different contracts. Is there any way to book a day with points from both contracts? The days I am looking at are 71 pts each and I would like to use 18 pts from one contract and the other 53 from another for one of the days. Is that possible? Would I have to transfer points in order to do this?

Thanks in advance, I find this a bit confusing.

Do they share the same UY, or no?

If they're on the same login and UY, it's pretty seamless. If they are on separate logins/UY, it will require a transfer or doing two separate bookings.

Do they share the same UY, or no?

If they're on the same login and UY, it's pretty seamless. If they are on separate logins/UY, it will require a transfer or doing two separate bookings.
Thanks, they are same UY so that's good news!

I would let MS do this if different UY, i had them do this a few times in the past.

The online system handles this. You select the two contracts and it will pull all banked points from the first and then the second, then borrowed points from the first then the second, and finally, it will pull current points from the first and then the second.

If you intend to leave some current year points in both contracts, you’ll need to call.

Having different use years sounds like it could be very confusing to deal with.

Thanks, they are same UY so that's good news!
It might require you using all the points from one contract before you take from the other. Calling MS might be the easiest way to accomplish what you want to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts