Booking Aulani With Check In On Wednesday

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had problems booking Aulani with a check in date in the middle of the week? We will be in CA 4 days prior so no way to check in on a Sat or Sun.

As long as there is availability, you should not have a problem coming in mid-week. Because Disney is not a traditional timeshare, they allow you to check in on any day of the week.

Our last trip we arrived on a Tuesday,we were not owners then so booked at 7mos and got all 10 days we needed no problem.

I think it just really depends on what time of year you are going... if it's during a school break time it will be more difficult than when the kids are in school as less people will be trying for those times.
Also, in my checking the website off and on, I have noticed that it seems to me that weekends tend to book up more solidly (like Friday through Monday). Not sure if thats local DVC owners, but perhaps... so in that case it might be better to start your reservation mid week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter