Booking cabanas/casabellas

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

how early can you book the cabanas and upper level casabellas?

We are DVC members but can’t book our room until the 7 month window - do I have to wait until I have a reservation to book the cabanas etc? (I assumed I would, but a response on another thread made me wonder if it’s possible to reserve them ahead of the hotel bookings)?

many thanks for any help? 👍

When I book ours, they asked for our reservation confirmation number. But I’m not sure that means they would have said no, if we didn’t have one. However as the pool area is for guests only, I suspect you do need a reservation first.

When I book ours, they asked for our reservation confirmation number. But I’m not sure that means they would have said no, if we didn’t have one. However as the pool area is for guests only, I suspect you do need a reservation first.

Thats what I had thought to - so I guess that’s a benefit of being an Aulani owner and being able to possibly book cabanas before the non-owners using DVC at seven months out 👍

As soon as you make your reservation and get your reservation number...call to reserve. Good luck. The selection was very limited when I made my reservation at the 10 month window. One of the days I was trying to get only had a cabana in the adult only area. fingers crossed for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!