Booking Flights Through a Flight Search Website

Wow, 24 nights sounds amazing!
We did Vancouver and an Alaskan cruise (Celebrity) this summer, and have also done Vegas, Nashville and New Orleans in the last couple of years, so feel free to give me a shout if you've not been before and have any questions!
Been to them all at least once before, its a trip to go back to our favourite places.
Alaska is the only new place for us, will be on the Celebrity Infinity, would have gone with Disney again but they were too expensive, balcony cabin in concierge almost £10,000 for 3 of us, paid £3,300 incl drinks package with Celebrity.

Been to them all at least once before, its a trip to go back to our favourite places.
Alaska is the only new place for us, will be on the Celebrity Infinity, would have gone with Disney again but they were too expensive, balcony cabin in concierge almost £10,000 for 3 of us, paid £3,300 incl drinks package with Celebrity.
Same ship we did this summer :thumbsup2

I believe that you can do it online at the Virgin Atlantic site - they have a very good chat line there where you can get answers about your booking directly from a staff member.
Do you know if there are any restrictions on being able to upgrade with miles?
e.g. if I’ve ever looked for a full reward flight with miles, there’s never any availability bar the odd date that doesn’t work for us. Will we find the same problem with upgrading, or is there better availability to do this?

Have not done it yet but considering it on our flight next year. There are some restrictions I believe - best thing is to check with an agent on their chat line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!