Booking now for trip in December - any hope of a discount?

tlbwriter

Does this look infected?
I need to go ahead and book now for our December trip (DH is worried that the resort will be full, and other family members are already booked there, so staying somewhere else isn't an option we want to pursue). If a code comes out later, would I be able to rebook?

You will be able to apply the code to the room if you call early enough and there are any code discounts left. The early bird gets the worm so to speak so watch the boards and as soon as you see the discount code, call to have it applied to your room. Good luck.

We booked the WL on Sunday afternoon. We were told that all of the $199 rooms were gone but they had woodsview and courtyard view. She read the prices and I told her I would call back as soon as I joined AAA. I did and could not get a woods view room (gone) but I did make a ressie for 2 rooms at WL with courtyard view and saved approx $900 for the trip. She told me reservations are way up due to the 50th celebration. We are staying there Dec 2-12 :banana:

I was trying to book with the first weekend or second weekend of December and getting a CM rate room on a delux was very hard. Hardly anything left, and I got the last 2 rooms at the standard level with discount at AKL. Nothing available for CMs at WL for these 2 weekends (affordable). I guess I waited too late, but still got something. Looks like it's going to be busy (again).

Well, I went ahead and booked, no problem. Turns out I *did* have a PIN (I threw the postcard away long ago, thinking I wasn't going back to WDW for a couple of years) but I'd have to take the trip in July. The person I talked to at CRO said if I received another one, I could call it in and see if it was still available, so at least it's a possibility. :goodvibes

We've already booked our AAA rate rooms for Mid-Dec and it was pretty tough finding ones we wanted already! Hoping for AP rates to come out for then too.

The only for sure discounts out for that time is AAA rates if they still have rooms available for your dates and at the discounted rate.

I just booked a 6 night package through AAA. POP Century 12/6-12/12, preferred room, 3 adults, 7 day MYW passes with park hopper, dining and Magical Express. AAA saved me $122.61 over Disney's price for the same package. Not a huge amount, but this is the second trip to Disney this year, and every little bit helps - it at least pays for the MVMCP tickets!!

I was booked at WL woodsview for Dec 3-9, I called on Friday to add Dec 2 woodsview and they are all booked. I went with the garden view, but I'm really hoping a woodsview will open up for Dec 2nd. I was shocked that the rooms are booking so quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter