Booking split stay on the WDW website

Star3

Mouseketeer
Has anyone booked a split stay using the website? Or are you better calling up and making the booking with an agent?

I was going to book week one in POFQ, along with my 14 day ticket. Then book week two in another resort as a separate booking.

Will this cause any issues? I can’t see it being a problem but maybe I’m missing something 😀

Has anyone booked a split stay using the website? Or are you better calling up and making the booking with an agent?

I was going to book week one in POFQ, along with my 14 day ticket. Then book week two in another resort as a separate booking.

Will this cause any issues? I can’t see it being a problem but maybe I’m missing something 😀
Needs to be booked as two separate reservations, the 14 day park tickets just book with the first resort you book

The only things this will effect are any offers that are on as if they require the park ticket then obviously you wouldn't get this offer for the second week.

The other thing would be that at 60 days from the first arrival date you could book dining for the 7 days you are at POFQ only and then the next 7 days you could book 60 days before the second week. If booked together you can book 10 days from the check in date instantly and the other 4 days on a rolling basis if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter