Booking through Lovevacations?

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever booked through Lovevacations.com? They have some good deals and a pretty generous cancellation policy, but I can't find any reviews on them. I'm looking specifically at The Grove Resort and Lovevacations price is much cheaper.

I've seen their advertisements and was wondering if they were a reputable company or not. So I will be watching this thread. popcorn::

I booked a room back in Aug/2019 for 10days thru them....paid 30 days in advance of my stay....everything went great...I was nervous too! lol....

Has anyone ever booked through Lovevacations.com? They have some good deals and a pretty generous cancellation policy, but I can't find any reviews on them. I'm looking specifically at The Grove Resort and Lovevacations price is much cheaper.
First our flight were not correct so they had to re-direct our flight to Phoenix, AR. Me and my wife spend the night in Phoenix not at our final destination. We lost our first night of the hotel in puerto vallarta. We had to pay for accommodations in phoenix. When We we returned to the USA we had to spend ànother night in Dallas , TX because the fights were wrong. I had ton pay for the Hotel, transportation, food and the inconvenience to stay at a unwanted location. This will be our last time booking thru lovevacations. We truly hated the lack of concern and customer service. You guys were quite misleading when you suggested that we can change our hotel. Terrible timing and impossible way to get at your customer service. The seats at the flight were the super cheap seats we had to boarded last group. Again I can see why you only had one chance to get people to make the mistake to book thru your company. Never again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!