Booking Turtle Bay resort

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with booking Turtle Bay. I want to book for next April (junior suite) and it has been stuck on mid-March for awhile. They have regular rooms through March. Do they just open certain months at certain times?

We are traveling over Easter and would like to book ASAP. Especially since if the rates end up being too high we might just add extra days at Aulani instead.

I just booked an Oceanfront Bungalow for September. The resort isn't open yet so I would either be patient or call them to discuss booking openings.

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with booking Turtle Bay. I want to book for next April (junior suite) and it has been stuck on mid-March for awhile. They have regular rooms through March. Do they just open certain months at certain times?

We are traveling over Easter and would like to book ASAP. Especially since if the rates end up being too high we might just add extra days at Aulani instead.
We are traveling the same time period and I have been waiting for the dates to open up as well. I thought they would have opened at the 1st of June but no such luck. Good luck

Good evening,
I took some time this afternoon and spoke to Turtle Bay. They stated that the booking window for April should open open up in the next 60 days. She took my name and number to give me a call when it opens to book for April. I hope this helps.

Just noticed they opened April dates for booking. At this point I’ve decided to just add extra days at Aulani. We won’t fit in 1 normal room, no jr suites available and a villa is out of my budget.

If our kids were older I might just do 2 rooms, but with they ages we are probably better off at Aulani with the kitchen and washer/dryer.

Just noticed they opened April dates for booking. At this point I’ve decided to just add extra days at Aulani. We won’t fit in 1 normal room, no jr suites available and a villa is out of my budget.

If our kids were older I might just do 2 rooms, but with they ages we are probably better off at Aulani with the kitchen and washer/dryer.
I seen they dropped last night and unfortunately out of our price range too 😥

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter