Bottled water

abby

Abby's Mom
We are staying to HOJO, can I buy bottled water at the store there and if so does anyone know how much it costs? I hate paying park prices.

Yes, they have water but the little store there is not cheap. If you have a car available Target is right down the street. We buy a couple of cases from there. It is alot cheaper.

The prices at HOJO's little store is not as much as park prices, but they are definately more than Target or Walmart or any grocery store.

You could buy some bottled water and pack it into your checked luggage. We've done that before, along with a six pack of pop and beer. (We only do this when we won't have a car.) We always worry that a baggage handler will steal it, but so far nothing has ever been taken. :thumbsup2

We liked the little store at HOJO. We bought milk, donuts, cereal, microwave meals, pop, beer, and other items, which in the end saved us a lot of money because we would just eat breakfast in our room everyday, and we ate dinner in our room quite a few times too. It was great!

Any one of the little stores in the hotels you pass as you walk to the park will be cheaper than buying in the park.

Also, a little fact I recently learned. At the first aid station at the end of Main Street, they have a drinking fountain that is filtered and chilled. Fresh, cold water. I can't stand tap water, but I can drink this. They'll let you refill your bottles, no problems. I actually went in for Tyelnol and commented that I thought my headache might be due to dehydration and the nurse let me know about the drinking fountain and encouraged me to always stop by and fill up.

got2travel said:
Also, a little fact I recently learned. At the first aid station at the end of Main Street, they have a drinking fountain that is filtered and chilled. Fresh, cold water. I can't stand tap water, but I can drink this. They'll let you refill your bottles, no problems. I actually went in for Tyelnol and commented that I thought my headache might be due to dehydration and the nurse let me know about the drinking fountain and encouraged me to always stop by and fill up.
Oooooh, I like this tip! If it's filtered, we're in! Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

I wasn't on planning on bringing bottled water because I thought you could get free ice water from the counter restaurants all throughout the park - is that true?

Yes you can get free ice water, but it just doesn't taste good to me. I prefer bottled or filtered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter