Bounce back offer

123SA

DIS Veteran
Is there a bounce back offer currently? For the past few years there has been an offer in my room, but I don't see one.

Is there a bounce back offer currently? For the past few years there has been an offer in my room, but I don't see one.

There is an offer for free dining for selected dates in 2018. The info is on the discounts subforum of the resorts forum. Some resorts are not putting any brochures in the rooms anymore. I know Yacht & Beach have stopped putting any resort info or the Be Our Guest guide in their rooms, making it hard to find out about the offers.

Call ext 8844 from your room phone. That is the dedicated future stay offer line.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to get a bounce back offer after my trip and I'm home?

You can try to call the bounceback # 1-407-939-1923.You have to book before you check out but a couple of people in another thread called when they were home and said they were able to get it.Good luck

You can try to call the bounceback # 1-407-939-1923.You have to book before you check out but a couple of people in another thread called when they were home and said they were able to get it.Good luck
THANK YOU!

I called the evening we checked out from my cell phone. (I used the number above.) Which was yesterday. I had no problem booking 2 rooms for next year. Since we had 2 adults in the room, I was allowed to book 2 rooms for next year.

They didn't even make us book in separate rooms. I told the operator we were coming back next year with my sister's family.
I was allowed to book my husband, daughter and myself in a room. And my sister's family in the other. I was expecting to book my husband and I in separate rooms. Made my life easier.

Just got back and there was no flier in my room either.
When I went to the desk on the first day after I didn't see one I was told it would be put in there the day before I checked out.
Sunday night there was nothing.
So before leaving on DME we asked about it again and the person told us this time that they no longer put fliers in the rooms you just call the regular reservation center number.
Had we gotten proper info to begin with we would have just called from our room instead of having to do it in the loud lobby feeling rushed because we needed to get on the bus soon.
We called and said we were still there and wanted the bounce back offer. They just needed our current resort reservation confirmation number.
We booked it and we are all set.

BTW the BB offer right now is FD for a number of dates in 2018.
We are going December 7-11 2018.

Ok here is one for the group. My wife and I are going to be in Disney World staying at POP Nov-13-15. I know about the existing Bounceback and want to get in on it for our 2018 trip. Can I call Disney about it? Our trip is 12 days after the expiration of the existing Bounceback and it would save us quite a bit of money.

Ok here is one for the group. My wife and I are going to be in Disney World staying at POP Nov-13-15. I know about the existing Bounceback and want to get in on it for our 2018 trip. Can I call Disney about it? Our trip is 12 days after the expiration of the existing Bounceback and it would save us quite a bit of money.
It must be booked while you are there.

I've never had a problem booking on the same day, but actually after checkout. That is because I always remember to do it after I boarded the Tragical Express and start to think when am I going to be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter