Bounce Back Offers?

tmaxwell

Mouseketeer
We haven't even been yet and I'm thinking about bounce back offers all ready!!

We will be "home" August 13th and last year the bounce back offer was free dining and we jumped all over it. Current bounce back offer is a percent off your room. I've read that in August, they change the bounce back offer to free dining select dates. Is this true? We can only go in the summer since my husband is a teacher and I'm an accountant and we can't go during April break.

We are thinking of doing a split stay between AKL with a Savannah view and Poly (maybe).

Thank you!

We will be "home" August 13th and last year the bounce back offer was free dining and we jumped all over it. Current bounce back offer is a percent off your room. I've read that in August, they change the bounce back offer to free dining select dates. Is this true? We can only go in the summer since my husband is a teacher and I'm an accountant and we can't go during April break.

We are thinking of doing a split stay between AKL with a Savannah view and Poly (maybe).

Thank you!
Read the dates carefully. It has been reported current bounceback offers are only good through 2017.

Read the dates carefully. It has been reported current bounceback offers are only good through 2017.

Oh we deff read the dates well! Like I said - we can really only go during the summer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they repeat the same bounce back offer as they did in 2016.

Oh we deff read the dates well! Like I said - we can really only go during the summer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they repeat the same bounce back offer as they did in 2016.
A new bb offer will hopefully be out late July/early August. Traditionally it's been FD. The current room only discount bb expires Aug. 15th.

I want to get back on going to Disney on even years. We went in 2016 and the free dining offer we got we couldn't refuse for this year! I would be fine skipping next year but hubby wants to stay far far away from Disney in 2019 when Star Wars land opens. We love Star Wars but we are afraid of the crowds and the lines.

A new bb offer will hopefully be out late July/early August. Traditionally it's been FD. The current room only discount bb expires Aug. 15th.

So if we stay onsite (AKL) before August 15th, the bounce back will be a room discount? We stayed at AKL in April, and that was the wording on the BB offer in our room, but I didn't know if they would change it out or have multiple offers. Hoping to get the room discount still!

Thank you!

Here's a picture of the bb. It's wording says "on or prior to your checkout date" so if you check in on 08/13 and check out on or after 08/15, you should be eligible for the new bb, if of course it starts immediately after the "old" bb expiring.

IMG_6595.jpg

So if we stay onsite (AKL) before August 15th, the bounce back will be a room discount? We stayed at AKL in April, and that was the wording on the BB offer in our room, but I didn't know if they would change it out or have multiple offers. Hoping to get the room discount still!

I usually find there is some overlap between bounce backs. So yes, if you book the bb before Aug. 15th you should be able to book a room discount til the end of this year if there is availability. But every year I hear of people who call the bb number, late July/early August and ask about FD for next year and it's available to be booked, even though the brochures still advertise the bb as a room only discount.

Here's a picture of the bb. It's wording says "on or prior to your checkout date" so if you check in on 08/13 and check out on or after 08/15, you should be eligible for the new bb, if of course it starts immediately after the "old" bb expiring.

View attachment 246880

So the current bb offer - it's the percent off a room correct?

We're in a similar position. Arriving in Sept. 2017 and hoping to snag a free dining BB offer for sometime in 2018. With the changes to free dining this year I've heard speculation that they might not offer a free dining BB at all. I guess we"ll see...

I usually find there is some overlap between bounce backs. So yes, if you book the bb before Aug. 15th you should be able to book a room discount til the end of this year if there is availability. But every year I hear of people who call the bb number, late July/early August and ask about FD for next year and it's available to be booked, even though the brochures still advertise the bb as a room only discount.
I hope there is overlap. I'm going in early August and would like to be able to book something for next summer. Last July I was told they only had the rest of 2016 available. I hope this year they'll have 2018 available. The bounceback isn't worthwhile for us if it's only available for stays a few months out.

I hope there is overlap. I'm going in early August and would like to be able to book something for next summer. Last July I was told they only had the rest of 2016 available. I hope this year they'll have 2018 available. The bounceback isn't worthwhile for us if it's only available for stays a few months out.

As stated above, sometime in August there is usually a switchover to free dining for select time periods in 2018 (if you search the other bounce back threads you can find the dates, there may be some for next August). But the room only discount for the next year is not usually available until October.

Can anyone share what resorts/room types are excluded from the current offer? Are any villas included?

View attachment 246880
Gahhhhhhhh. I'm staying on site in October and really was hoping to get a BB offer that I could put towards staying on site in December. :'( How does the free dining work? I've never done it but that's what everyone is saying that the new BBO will be...

Gahhhhhhhh. I'm staying on site in October and really was hoping to get a BB offer that I could put towards staying on site in December. :'( How does the free dining work? I've never done it but that's what everyone is saying that the new BBO will be...
If the new bb offer is FD, it's traditionally for various dates the following year from May - December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter