Bounceback for 2018

Someone just posted on another BB thread that she just called x8844 this morning and the BB offer is still a room only discount. No FD BB offered yet. Hopefully we'll see it soon though!

we will be there is sept. and the BB will most likely be free dining. we are looking for a room only for april 2018. I wonder if there is a way I can call the BB # now to get it since we are going next month ( I know, you can only call from your room while there. just hoping for a way. maybe they could give me a code to use when I call from our room is sept or something?

we will be there is sept. and the BB will most likely be free dining. we are looking for a room only for april 2018. I wonder if there is a way I can call the BB # now to get it since we are going next month ( I know, you can only call from your room while there. just hoping for a way. maybe they could give me a code to use when I call from our room is sept or something?

The room only bb's for next year won't typically come out til end of October/beginning of November.

The room only bb's for next year won't typically come out til end of October/beginning of November.
YEAH, i know.. when we go in the fall ,we are always lookingfor a room only for the spring. and whe we go in the spring we are )someitmes) looking for a "free" dining in the fall (until they dropped the moderates down to a quick service.. sigh)
I know they generally offer bounce backs which coincide witht he time of year you are currently travelling.. I wish they would appreciate the 2X a year guests more. i.e. when you visit in the fall (during free dining time) theyassume you want to come back during free dining time.
now they are offering a room only BB.when we are there in sept it will change to free dining. I was hoping maybe I could call.. say I wanted a room only BB, which is offered now. but we will be staying there in sept. sounds convoluted I know.

(we will already have checked out by end of oct. returnign int he spring yay!)

I wish they would appreciate the 2X a year guests more. i.e. when you visit in the fall (during free dining time) theyassume you want to come back during free dining time.
now they are offering a room only BB.when we are there in sept it will change to free dining. I was hoping maybe I could call.. say I wanted a room only BB, which is offered now. but we will be staying there in sept. sounds convoluted I know.

(we will already have checked out by end of oct. returnign int he spring yay!)

Have you ever cindidered boikung your bb out of order? There is nothing that says you
Have to use the bb for your very next trip.

When you are there this September you can book the FD BB (if it's offered) for your fall 2018 trip.

When you are there you can book a room only discount for your trip after your FD BB (if it's offered and the dates work for you)

I have done this often for our family and it sounds like it might be an option for you too, at least for hopefully the FD option.

So as of now FD bounce back for 2018 dates has not been released yet? :sad1:

Correct. As of yesterday this was the case. Not sure if anything new came out today.

Personally I'm guessing if it wasn't released Aug 1, the next likely date would be Aug 15th but....I'd love to be proven wrong! :)

Correct. As of yesterday this was the case. Not sure if anything new came out today.

Personally I'm guessing if it wasn't released Aug 1, the next likely date would be Aug 15th but....I'd love to be proven wrong! :)

My new theory is first Monday of August. Last year August 1, this year August 7.

Having never booked a "bounceback" before I have no idea how things work. We'll be there Oct.5 so I'm assuming by reading the thread free dining will be the option then? What dates will the free dining include?
We're going back May 28-June 7. Will free dining include those dates or will the room only "bounceback" released later cover them?
I sure hope the free dining does because I can't return to book the room only.

Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it!! :thumbsup2

Carla

Having never booked a "bounceback" before I have no idea how things work. We'll be there Oct.5 so I'm assuming by reading the thread free dining will be the option then? What dates will the free dining include?
We're going back May 28-June 7. Will free dining include those dates or will the room only "bounceback" released later cover them?

Carla
Historically the offer in the late summer/ fall us FD for the following late summer/fall. Nobody knows any details about dates; what it does/does not include until it's released.

If you're looking for an offer for your May/June dates next year you're best to watch for the General Public offers and book as soon after they're released as possible.

Historically the offer in the late summer/ fall us FD for the following late summer/fall. Nobody knows any details about dates; what it does/does not include until it's released.

If you're looking for an offer for your May/June dates next year you're best to watch for the General Public offers and book as soon after they're released as possible.

Thank you for your reply. I'll definitely watch for the general public offers I just wasn't sure how the bouncebacks work.

Carla

Have you ever cindidered boikung your bb out of order? There is nothing that says you
Have to use the bb for your very next trip.

When you are there this September you can book the FD BB (if it's offered) for your fall 2018 trip.

When you are there you can book a room only discount for your trip after your FD BB (if it's offered and the dates work for you)

I have done this often for our family and it sounds like it might be an option for you too, at least for hopefully the FD option.[/QUOTE
I'm thinking when we do our spring trip the BB dates don't continue into the following calendar year. and often we rent DV points from friends for our spring trip... we're booked at CBR in april (grabbed up the $75 gift card before the cut off) but at rack rates. hoping for a room discount (don't need tickets, we have annual passes). a BB would be great, by the time room only discounts are released for next spring it will probably be too late to book dvcthrough our friends.
thanks for your advice!

Carla

actually last years had dates beginning may 30, so it is possible your dates could possibly be included in the free dining. last summer i booked a bounce back for those summer and booked for July, which i had never seen included either.

actually last years had dates beginning may 30, so it is possible your dates could possibly be included in the free dining. last summer i booked a bounce back for those summer and booked for July, which i had never seen included either.

Thank you for sharing. This gives me hope that my dates might be included. My dates are somewhat flexible so I can move them around if I need to.

Thanks again!!
Carla

Hope so! I have a family member that checks out on Friday and she was really hoping for FD bounceback during her stay! I really assumed it would be by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter