Bounceback?

2vets

Addicted since 1971
I know these have been MIA since 2020, but they’re discussed today on one of the popular blogs (article is on the benefits of staying on site in 2022). Has anyone seen these return? I’m going down in 2.5 weeks and will be asking, but I wanted to check with the experts here first!

Put “bounce back” or bounceback in search here. there was another recent thread where someone asked about this and replies included a special number to call while on property. I remember however the overall response from the respondents was “no bounce back offers”

Put “bounce back” or bounceback in search here. there was another recent thread where someone asked about this and replies included a special number to call while on property. I remember however the overall response from the respondents was “no bounce back offers”
I remember that as well, but since this was just brought up in this way, I wondered if things had changed in the last week or so. They just released public discounts and PIN codes for the first time in forever, as well, so the timing would make sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter