Breakfast: 'Ohana or 1900PF

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
Specific characters aren't the concern.

Which is do you prefer for overall the overall experience?

I haven't done breakfast at Ohana, but our 1900 PF breakfast was awesome. We went as two adults and had a great time. I think there's a larger variety for food and I like that I can get up and choose what I want instead of eating family style. I know some people would prefer family style, though, so they don't have to get up. The red velvet pancakes and strawberry soup are delicious.

I would say overall experience would be Ohana. We liked the family style dining (didn't have to get up and down), the food is good and the atmosphere is fun. We prefer 1900 PF for dinner.

Ohana for breakfast. I like the relaxed family style theme. The characters are so cute too. I know some people love the variety at 1900 PF, but not having to get up and rush between characters is quite nice.

Which do you prefer, food served at your table, or a buffet? Its really comparing apples to oranges with a big difference between the 2.

I dont mind a buffet breakfast, but for dinner, I want to be served at my table.

Thanks, everyone!

We decided on Stitch for breakfast AND 1900PF for dinner. I didn't realize PF has characters at dinner! I was considering Narcoosee's, Citrico's or CG for a "nice" dinner but PF is more our style!

I was very disappointed in the characters at 1900 park fare. Dinner was great, but at breakfast the characters seemed very uninterested.

We thought Ohana breakfast was overpriced for the (lack of) variety of food they serve. Its pretty basic fare, so you're truly paying for the character experience here. Buffets are a better value, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter