brief trip report--our 1 day at sea world

Mogs30

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, got back yesterday and just wanted to share our day with you all.

This was my daughter and hubby's BEST park. Hubby loved the FREE BEER and great sandwiches at the Anheisser Bush hospitatlity building. We saw everything, and rode Kracken, but not Atlantis. I rode Kracken with eyes shut, so can't tell ya to much about it except that I probably won't ride it again. :) We did the "Dine with Shamu". This was AWESOME!!. we had 6 out of the 8 whales with us and 6 trainers. Food was good, but were not picky eaters and we had great interaction with trainers and whales. We saw the whales get a new toy in the water with them, that was fun to watch. We would go back to sea world again sometime. Oh and we sat in the splash zone at dolphins and whales tank and NEVER got wet. Thanks for all the great insight, helpful hints on these boards. Mogs

Thanks for sharing your experience Mogs30. How much did it cost for "dine with Shamu"? I was thinking about doing this instead of Discovery Cove, because DC is so expensive and this trip will be a budget one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter