Bring Mosquito repellent

BbearRosenfeld

I see a little bit of a Disney in everything
I have a ton of mosquito bites from my recent visit on 10-19 through 10-22

Thanks so much for that tip!!!!! I asked on the family board a week or so ago if I should bring any. Normally I have never brought it or used it on our trips. I have never really needed it. However, with the West Nile Virus going around I was wondering if I should use it on this trip. I guess I will. Do you think I will need to apply it each morning? Or, should I pack it in my bag and apply it in the afternoon?

I have the type of blood mosquito's LOVE... so I guess I'll put repellent on my packing list. I never even thought about it.

Thanks for the tip!

Yea, if you don't plan on takign a break midday, I would just carry it around with you to apply again, because it's in the morning - dawn and the evenings when the mosquitoes are at their worst. They had a flyer in the room at CSR that was a warning about applying the repellent due to West Nile and it said on there that WDW does spray for this once a day but just in case, please use caution and try to cover up or spray to prevent any accidental exposure. I didn't bring anything and now I have a ton of bites to show for it.

Red blood... lol and sweet blood!!! Mosquitos usually fly for miles to take a jab at me!!

LOL

I had the same thing happen to me. Mine were from Illuminations last Saturday night.

I've never had mosquito bites at WDW before. Maybe it was because it was all of a sudden hotter and more humid than normal for late October.

I brought mosquito repellent on our recent trip - October 11-14, carried it around every day & night, & we never used it. I see more mosquitoes at home than I did at WDW - who knows?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter