Bringing alcohol on board

ncataulin

Earning My Ears
I have done a little investigating and I get mixed reviews! I want to know what the rule is with bringing alcohol on board? I see online it says bring what fits in your carry on but when we received our Disney packet in the mail it said you are limited to bringing alcohol. We are new at cruising on DCL and our cruise is in 2 weeks! Any past cruisers know the answer?

Bringing it in carry on is "the limitation". Hence you can't roll a keg on

They're pretty lenient though. Last trip we had our car service stop at a liquor store on the way to the port. As he was helping us load the bags (multiple) into the trunk, our driver looked at us dubiously and asked, "Did you buy the whole store?"

But no one at the port terminal batted an eye. :rotfl:

Yes, you just need to be able to carry it on. It can't be packed in your checked luggage. Last year we brought some with us but then also bought some at the ports as well because it's cheap, plus we were going straight to our room. That's the disadvantage about bringing it when you first come on. If you get on the ship early, you have to lug the heavy bags around until your cabin is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter