Bringing your own PS2?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Has anyone ever done this at one of the resorts? Do you know if it will work on there televisions? Was thinking of bringing ours for down time in the room so the kids will let us adults rest a few mins.

Thanks
Sharon

We brought ours to the Disney Institute back in 99..Must have been a PS1 back then. I had called first to ask if there were AV ports on the fronts of the TV's.
The didn't encourage that I bring anything to hook up to their TV's but didn't say that we couldn't. Plan on doing it this year with the Gamecube! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We brought our PS2 last June to CBR and had no problems. We brought it again this past December to the Poly and again no problems. We plan to bring it again this June. I don't know what I would do on the drive down to WDW without our PS2. Not only do the kids play games, but we watch our favorite Disney movies on DVD. In the room, it keeps my 5 and 7 year old from fighting in the mornings when we are trying to get our showers and such. I don't think you will have any problems. :)

Thank you both for your replies. My main worry was if there TVs had the extra AV plug in thingy place (You can tell i am a electronic idiot :) )
Looks like I will be taking the PS2 with us!! I had the same thought about the DVD movies in the room. Will be a chance to chill out for all of us! :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the info,
Sharon

Great idea!
I think we'll do the same....I don't know how my 2 1/2 year old will survive without his movies while we are all getting ready! And maybe my 10 and 8 year old can give us a break for a second also!

We have done many family vacations, but this will be our first one for all 5 of us to be in one hotel room for a week! We usually have condos or efficiencies or entire beach houses! We've only stayed in a hotel room overnight at airports, quick trip to Boston for a night, etc. Should prove interesting! Although, I don't think we'll be in the room very much except to sleep anyway!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter