"Brite Smile" whitening?

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Anyone have their teeth whitened with a Brite Smile dentist? I would like to know about how much it costs and what are the down sides. Are your teeth more sensitive? Do they stain more easily? Does the process take long? I know what they told me in the dentist's office but I want to hear from people who have had the process done. I am a little worried it will hurt the strength of my teeth etc.

DH, DS(17) and I have been getting our teeth whitened with Brite Smile for 3 years now. There's a newer product out called Zoom that is supposed to be stronger. We've all had that too, but didn't see too much difference.
It's around $500- $800 for each of us, depending on how long we are in there. Anywhere between 1-2 hours.
My teeth get sensative afterwards, but now they brush our teeth with flouride after the treatment(while we are still in the chair) and it helps A LOT!
Hope you like your new smile!

Lynn CC said:
DH, DS(17) and I have been getting our teeth whitened with Brite Smile for 3 years now. There's a newer product out called Zoom that is supposed to be stronger. We've all had that too, but didn't see too much difference.
It's around $500- $800 for each of us, depending on how long we are in there. Anywhere between 1-2 hours.
My teeth get sensative afterwards, but now they brush our teeth with flouride after the treatment(while we are still in the chair) and it helps A LOT!
Hope you like your new smile!

My brother sells dental supplies. He told me that more than anything else a dentist does, a dentist loves doing this.....HUGE, HUGE, HUGE profit margins! But if it works for you, I say go for it.
I use the Crest Strips and they do a nice job. Some people's teeth get TOO WHITE with the professional dental whitening. Kinda scary!

Papa Deuce said:
Some people's teeth get TOO WHITE with the professional dental whitening. Kinda scary!

LOL

I guess the whiter the better in this house! DH has the whitest teeth :teeth:

Our dentist has advised us not to go for teeth whitening techniques, at least not more than once in a blue moon, as they can be harmful to teeth if they work at all. When I next see him I'll tell you why, because at the moment I'm not sure I can remember the reasons!

Rich::

Thanks to all of you. I guess I am still a little leary and would rather stick with what I have. It is hard to ask my dentist since he is a Brite Smile dentist and if he gets extra money out of it then why would he discourage people from doing it. Actually it is his office manager who loves to find ways to add on to the bill.
Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter