Brumeiser gang pre trip report

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
The members of my troop on this trip.
Me (44) avid Disney nut. My family insist that when I get down here I am 30 years younger. I run on Disney adrenaline.
DW (41) just comes along because she knows how much this means to me.
DS (3) Turning out to be like his dad.
Dad (72) been 5 years since there last trip, kept a promise to my mom on this trip
Mom (70) thought she would never make it down after her surgery.

Some background on our trip. 18 months ago my Mom had both of her knees replaced. My dad promised once she recovered from this surgery and was up to it he would take her down.
My story, we went to Disney on July 2004 and had a terrible time, it was very hot, long lines and my wife just had a bad trip. We had a major trip in May of this year and went from Ohio to Texas to see my middle son from 1st marriage graduate from High School. With all my points, surveys, etc. the 10 day trip with food and lodging came to under 500 dollars. When I saw on this board the free dining plan I jokingly suggested lets go down this fall with Mom and Dad. She replied “well since you did a fine job with the Texas trip and it was not an expensive trip lets go. So the mad planning started in July, and with all of the wonderful help from this board, I thought I was ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter